Designing and auditing
We provide services for transport infrastructure specialising in roads.
We are able to process the project documentation for all stages of the design.
- documentation for Territorial Decisions (DUR)
- documentation to issue a building permit (DSP)
- documentation for Tenders (DZS)
- Construction Documentation (RDS)
- reconstruction of roads
- adaptation of junctions
- traffic calming (security features)
- traffic signs: permanent, temporary
- traffic studies, etc.
Road Safety Audit including assessment of project documentation from the point of view of road safety. The safety audit is carried out according to Decree No. 104/1997 Coll. and covers mainly the following areas:
- Assessment of design element parameters, including ground and drainage
- Assessment of the correctness, logical continuity and consistency of the traffic signs and road markings, including the possibility of overtaking
- Verification of lookout ratios
- Evaluate the immediate surroundings of the road and solid obstacles
- Lighting assessment
- Assessment of green elements
- Assessing the needs of all road users (pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists, drivers of cars and trucks and people with reduced mobility and orientation)
- Assessment of parking and parking spaces
- Assessment of the application of passive safety components (for example, dividing barriers and collision barriers to prevent risks to vulnerable road users)
- Assessing any local and temporary adaptations to roads